Compact Delta II
The compact and easily transportable Compact Delta II is effective and easy to use. Avoiding the risk of misalignment is realized with the fully integrated shock source and C-arm making set-up fast and reliable. This design, along with the isocentric movements of the therapy head and imaging system, ensure precise stone localization.
The Compact Delta II utilizes proven Dornier Electromagnetic Shock wave Emitter (EMSE) technology to deliver consistent, reliable energy. Imaging flexibility is obtained through X-ray or optional isocentric ultrasound. The C-arm rotates +/- 30 degrees allowing visualization of stones from various positions and offers two modes of X-ray: standard fluoroscopy, and boost fluoroscopy. The optional isocentric ultrasound uses a patented localization arm making ultrasound targeting quick and easy.
• Integrated lithotripter
• Fast, reliable set-up with the integrated shock source and C-arm
• Isocentric movements ensure precise targeting
• Unique, motorized therapy head allows both over and under-table treatments
• Transportable design
• Relax+ table ideal for ESWL and endourological procedures
Dornier continues to develop new technologies to obtain the highest level of effectiveness and treatment flexibility from their lithotripters. The result is low re-treatment rates, patient comfort and improved treatment efficacy.
EMSE, Electromagnetic Shock Wave Emitter
Today, thousands of physicians trust Dornier’s proven EMSE technology to deliver consistent, reliable energy, which ensures low re-treatment rates with minimal side effects.
• Consistent, reliable energy delivery
• Shorter treatment times
• High depth penetration and wide dynamic range
• Low re-treatment rates
• Minimal side effects
Unique Motorized Therapy Head
The unique motorized therapy head introduces shockwaves from various orientations, allowing all treatments to be conducted with patients positioned comfortably on their backs.
• Supports both lateral and horizontal orientation
• Able to treat in both over- and under-table positions
• All treatments are performed with patients remaining in the supine position
• Simple, motorized operation via hand controller
The isocentric design allows both the shockwave and the imaging system to revolve around a single point. This ensures precise alignment of the targeting system and the shockwave focus at all times.
• Shockwave and imaging systems revolve around a single point
• Ensures precise alignment of the targeting system and the shockwave focus at all times
• Scanning plane constantly passes through the focal spot as the X-ray and ultrasound imaging angles change allowing for continuous visibility
• Easier to target under difficult conditions
The Compact Delta II offers flexible imaging options, which can be used independently or in combination.
• Single mode imaging, using either Farsight, X-ray or Isocentric ultrasound
• Dual mode imaging, using two imaging options
• Dornier unique Tri-mode imaging combining all three imaging techniques for the optimal imaging solution
Dornier, together with B-K Medical, the leader in urology and surgical ultrasound, has developed a proprietary state-of-the-art FarSight integrated ultrasound technology which completely revolutionizes conventional inline ultrasound technology by delivering TRUE “see what you shoot, as you shoot along the shock wave path”.
• Specially designed electronic curved array transducer for deep imaging
• Transducer is integrated into the therapy head
• Transducer remains outside the shockwave path at all times
• Motorized rotation of transducer covering longitudinal and lateral scanning planes
Please Contact us at email@example.com